Fives optimizes the performance of your installations with its continuous monitoring solutions.
- Maintenance optimization
- Prevention of failures and downtims
- Improvement of process reliability
Fives assist its customers by proposing performance analysis that allow them to improve the efficiency of their installations in order to optimize their production.
Our expertise dedicated to the performance of your installations.
- Performance monitoring of the installations
- Regular analysis of strategic parameters defined together
- Comparison of those parameters with historical database
- Anticipate of failures thanks to predictive maintenance
- Installation of threshold alerts to plan and launch targeted actions
- Periodic transmission of performance reports
Examples of tracked parameters
- Traveled distance of numeric axes
- Cycle time for each cell
- Availability rate
- Motor run time
- Number of movements of the I/O actuators
- Equipment control
- Detection and prevention of breakdowns
- Threshold alerts definition by the manufacturer
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here