Maintain the productivity of your equipment with regular inspections.
- Optimization of your production
- Guarantee the reliability of your installations
- Prevent breakdowns and downtimes
- Registration and update of status lists
With the regular inspection of the customer’s installations, Fives ensures limited downtimes.
By being a designer and integrator of automated solutions, Fives knows precisely the critical points of your installations thanks to a long experience. Fives offers you a regular follow-up in order to identify the parts of your equipment that need to be replaced, and to guarantee the proper operation of your installations.
A 3-step inspection
- Control of your mechanical, electrical, safety equipments…
- Statement of parameters identified as critical
- Small mechanical setting (chains tension, tightness of fixings…)
- Comparison of parameters with initial data (KM0)
- Detection of gaps and malfunctions
- Preventive and curative maintenance recommendations
- Possible installation improvement proposals
Fives, records parameters and takes care of data updates in order to prevent any downtime.
- Manufacturer expertise
- A additional service to the remote monitoring
- A range of interventions with systematic control points
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here