The compliance of your installations to fit with the new rules and regulations.
- Enhance your company through the respect of standards
- Security reinforcement
- Work condition optimization
- Anticipation of normative evolutions
The integration of new equipment on a core assembling installation by Fives allowed us, with their involvment, to upgrade the existing equipments on the standard EN ISO 13849.Account manager,
PSA Peugeot Citroen - Foundry of 7 Fons
Fives offers a process of compliance of your installations to allow you to anticipate the legal requirements evolution.
- Information taken on customer site
- Analysis of the equipment documentation
- Identification of non compliance elements
- Establishment of an action plan for compliance to new standards
- Correction to comply with the standards
- Validation by a certified independent organization
- EN ISO 13849 – strength verification of the command circuits for the required security levels
- EN ISO 14121 – risk analysis on existing machines
- EN ISO 13857 – compliance with safety distance rules
- NF X35-109 – Workplace ergonomics analysis
- Control of the compliance with latest standards and legal rules
- A continuous training to changes
- The perfect knowledge of your process
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here