Retrofit of production capacities
Extend your equipment lifetime and overhaul your production means.
- Re-use of some of the existing equipment
- Investment optimization
- Installation compliance
- Technology obsolescence management
With Fives help, I have extended my installation lifetime and controlled my costs.Investments manager,
The natural mechanical wear of items subject to heavy constraints and obsolescence of control systems requires the replacement or upgrading of some subsets of your installations.
To allow you to realize this transformation, Fives offers you a complete service of retrofit depending on a structured method :
- Analysis of the existing means (obsolescence, wear)
- Analysis of your expectations
- Study and proposal of technical solutions
- Carrying out and integration
- Documentation update
- Mechanic subassembly replacement
- Upgrade of Programmable Logic Controller (PLC’s)
- Integration of new technologies
- Transfer to your workshop
- Relocation to an other site
Examples of customer references
- Casting carousel retrofit (Montupet)
- Upgrade of a gantry on a shock absorber line (Sochaux PSA)
- Rework installation retrofit (Mulhouse PSA)
- Control of most recent technologies
- Implementation of proven technologies
- Dedicated teams
- Adaptability to specific constraints
- Engineering office of 42 persons
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here