CentriSpray chamber washer
Fives patented FM Series chamber washer is an innovative solution to cleaning your powertrain, large engine and transmission components.
Targeted halo cleaning and drying is encapsulated by see-through acrylic chamber that allows the operator to witness the entire process. Cleaning is achieved by moving finely filtered water solutions at elevated pressures across the workplace and allowing the water to impinge and drain several times through the cycle. The drying process utilizes high pressure air to shear the water from the part leaving a water and spot-free product.
A proven technology
- Flexible - Easily top loaded by gantry or robot as well as manually.
- Modular - Additional stations can be added at later date to accommodate increases in production.
- Portable - Skid mounted machine for ease of installation as well as relocation.
- Performance - Cleaning and drying in single chamber allows for less time moving the work piece and more time cleaning.
- Visual Access - Easy to see all components inside wash chamber during the cleaning cycle.
- Accessibility - Accessibility to nozzles is done from outside the chamber making maintenance easier and faster.
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here