Fives proposes a compact cylinder head spring machine that works independently on the production line or is integrated into the workflow. This machine is designed to receive pieces of a maximum dimension of 600 x 400 x 300 mm.
Operating principle :
- loading of the workpieces on the insertion base,
- recalibration of the piece and then clamping,
- 90° rotation of the base and then locking,
- sawing cycle using a numerical vertical feeding device,
- evacuation of feederheads and chips on a chip conveyor,
- return of the base to the loading position and unclamping of the pieces.
|Rotation speed :||400 tr/min|
|Saw diameter :||1 100 mm|
|Thickness of the saw:||9 mm|
|Electrospindle power :||30 KW|
|Total cycle time for a cylinder head :||40 seconds|
- setting up of runs by fast tool change and parameters,
- adjustable sawing feed speed,
- adjustable saw rotation speed.
- high yield,
- integration of proven componenents to ensure high repeatability,
- wear rate of the saw blade lower than that of a bandsaw blade.
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here