DyAG Machine Vision
Machine Vision Services
About DyAG Solutions
DyAG solutions from Fives specializes in automation solutions and machine integration through an experienced, world-class, AIA certified Fives engineering team. Leveraging evolving technologies and cultivated strategic partnerships, Fives’ innovative and full-service specialists have provided superior project success for applications in industrial machine vision, robotic vision guidance, production monitoring and process line integration. Providing our customers with accessible up to date plant floor software & data intelligence recovery” to “providing our customers with the latest plant floor software & data intelligence recovery.
TruIVS - Intelligent Vision Solution
TruIVS is a superior PC host-based, GigE (VGA up to 70MP) PoE camera package developed for intelligent vision applications. The solution combines TruIVS software with industry standard vision tools, scalable GigE standard cameras, an eight PoE port industrial PC, OPC interfacing middleware, cabling and other hardware. DyAG vision lab conducts feasibility studies to ensure application success regarding camera, lighting, lenses and integration choices.
TruIVS – offers the greatest flexibility, adaptability and value in the 2D vision industry.
* No proprietary programs / flow charts to contend with allows for easy set-up, design & reuse
* In-house development & on/offsite emulation mode provides ultimate system change control
* Online program edit allows for both saved & live image verification before implementation
* Program choices, always available in memory, eliminates job-change delays & user complexity
* FTP Image Transfers provides ability to save every image in a location of the user's choosing
Basic TruIVS Vision Package Includes
- TruIVS & TruCHECK single license software, utilized with industry vision tools
- One, 1.5 MP GigE PoE camera (TruIVS supports up to ten cameras)
- 8 / 16* PoE port Industrial PC: Windows 10, SSD, Fan-less, 6th Gen Intel i5
- OPC interface middleware for configuring & communications to PLCs
- Monitor / Wireless Keyboard & Mouse / Basic Cabling
- Feasibility Study / Parts Testing in DyAG Vision Lab
- BOM with vision package & cameras, meeting client’s vision requirements
- Offerings available at extra cost* lighting, mounting, TruIMS (image management software), TruACRS (auto-capture, retrieval & storage), higher-end vision tools, programming, controls, robotic vision guidance, commissioning, training & support
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here