CFC FrixLine conveyor
For independent loads with friction
Technical data sheet
The CFC FrixLine is an innovative friction drive conveyor system.
Specialized in the development of overhead and floor-mounted chain conveyors, FIVES Conveying offers a new type of equipment based on a friction-drive system: CFC FrixLine.
The CFC FrixLine is taking into account the industrial and environmental expectations of the future.
To reduce the number of friction drives, multiple load bars can be catched all together like a train requiring just a single drive for the full assembly.
The CFC FrixLine converts the traction output of the conveyor’s motors into thrust force to move carriers throughout the assembly line.
CFC FrixLine's main modules:
- CFC range depending of the specifications (3”- 4”- 6”) floor and overhead
- Compatibility and adaptability on the existing Power & Free chain conveyors and mixed technologies.
- Development of a modular solution
- Compact space and easy to fit into layout
- The load drive is simplified by using a compact and easily-installed geared motor with traction wheel and an opposite reaction wheel
- Adjustable to the carried load and length
- The standard forged conveyor trolleys are recognized for their durability and reliability
- Isolated or inter-linked model to convey a train of loads
- Articulated control rods ensuring a continuous drive system
- High reliability
- Handling of isolated or inter-linked loads
- Compatibility and adaptability on the existing Power & Free chain
- Fully flexible handling system
- Wide range of speed
- Energy efficient
- Savings up to 90% on equipment maintenance
- Cleaner technology (avoiding oil and grease)
- Significant reduction in noise levels
- Reduction in the environmental impact
- Overview of the equivalent range to the CFC 6’’ conveyors
- Nominal load up to 7 Tons on 4 trolleys
- Speeds : 0,5 to 20 m/min
- Train of loads possible for assembly lines or other
Friction technology for innovative production lines
The line consists of vertical and horizontal curves and can meet all types of constraints related to the implementation of production lines, assembly lines, storage or other logistics.
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here