CFC EMS / e-EMS conveyor
For individual loads
Technical data sheet
The electrical overhead conveyor EMS (Electrical Monorail System) is also known as automotor, it is based on a powered trolley supported on an aluminium track. Traditional busbar or power induction with WiFi could be used (CFC e-EMS).
The electrical overhead CFC EMS conveyor is composed of trolleys carrying individual loads at low or high speed.
- Loads from 50 kg up to 5 t (2 sizes of track available as per EU norms)
- Speed : from 0 to 120 m/min as per layout constraint
- Real-time supervision of each trolley
- On-board energy capabilities such as electrical testing, rotating, lifting, clamping
- Conventional or WiFi intelligent trolleys
- Clean installation (oil free)
- Energy efficient
- Simplified and modular conceptions
- Suitable for long distance layout
- Each trolley has its own logic and control
- Easy to implement
- Reduced height
- Low noise
- In WiFi, centralized remotely management for the parameters of all the trolleys
- Power induction
High speed technology
The CFC EMS exists in 2 versions :
- VDI 500 for loads of 500 kg/trolley
Moving loads up to 1 000 kg
- VDI 3000 for loads of 3 000 kg/trolley
Moving loads up to 6 000 kg
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here