CFC Decking station
For heavy loads
The CFC Decking station is an assembly station between a power unit (GMP or powertrain) and a vehicle (car, truck, heavy vehicle...).
With a preliminary, complete and precise preparation of the motor, the CFC Decking station allows to assemble easily all the parts together.
Technical data sheet
- Manual, semi-automatic or automatic assembly
- Step by step or continuous operation
- Simultaneous or consecutive front and rear axle assembly
- Two feed options in continuous mode: driving body or driven body
- Option to install automatic screwing unit
- Adapts to a wide range of differences between systems of reference for assembled components
- Rates: Automatic : from 30 to 60 vehicles/h
Manual: up to 15 vehicles/h
- The station adjusts to the load and to the ergonomics workshop constraints
Backed by many years of experience, we are experts in putting assembly processes into motion and specialized in building fully-automated assembly stations.
- Simultaneous operations save the most time
- Secure process
- Limited human intervention
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here