The compliance of your installations to fit with the new rules and regulations.
- Enhance your company through the respect of standards
- Security reinforcement
- Work condition optimization
- Anticipation of normative evolutions
The integration of new equipment on a core assembling installation by Fives allowed us, with their involvment, to upgrade the existing equipments on the standard EN ISO 13849.Account manager,
PSA Peugeot Citroen - Foundry of 7 Fons
Fives offers a process of compliance of your installations to allow you to anticipate the legal requirements evolution.
- Information taken on customer site
- Analysis of the equipment documentation
- Identification of non compliance elements
- Establishment of an action plan for compliance to new standards
- Correction to comply with the standards
- Validation by a certified independent organization
- EN ISO 13849 – strength verification of the command circuits for the required security levels
- EN ISO 14121 – risk analysis on existing machines
- EN ISO 13857 – compliance with safety distance rules
- NF X35-109 – Workplace ergonomics analysis
- Control of the compliance with latest standards and legal rules
- A continuous training to changes
- The perfect knowledge of your process
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.