Torque Measurement Bench
Fives has developed high precision torque measurement benches for ball and roller screws, which are perfectly fitted to the run out, test detection of defaults, and traceability.
The torque measurement benches are dedicated to:
- The measurement of the reaction torque of pre-charged ball and roller screws
- The detection of irregularities of the threaded pattern
- Precision measurement according to the manufacturing tolerances requirements for machine tools manufacturers (ISO3408-3)
This high precision torque measurement bench offers:
- Part traceability
- Very high precision
- Possibility to print a conformity report
- Possibility to calibrate the sensor very easily by means of a simple weight
- Flexibility of the maximum length
- High robustness
- User friendly H.M.I.
Based on it’s standardize range of products, Fives can design and adapt its offer according to your needs such as the length of the bench, or its specific configuration (vertical or horizontal).
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.