Storage systems integrated into production flows are often what increases the availability of production workshops. When integrated into assembly or machining lines, the storage system must enable :
- the sorting of parts,
- the regulation of production flows,
- change of production runs,
Drawing on its vast experience and a broad range of storage systems, Fives has developed a solution that is perfectly suited to each specific need :
- tower storage using a Cartesian manipulator or robot to reduce floor space and to make the most of the floor-to-ceiling height,
- storage systems using robots on track motion systems for workshops with limited height,
- storage system using a digital shuttle for high-performance storage.
Fives has a broad range of storage systems that cover a greater part of industrial requierments in terms of part size, weight and production rates.
Based on standard gantry or robot solutions, the Fives storage systems guarantee :
- the optimisation of workshop availability,
- part traceability,
- smoothing out of machine downtimes,
- a very user-friendly management inetrface.
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.