Fives proposes a compact cylinder head spring machine that works independently on the production line or is integrated into the workflow. This machine is designed to receive pieces of a maximum dimension of 600 x 400 x 300 mm.
Operating principle :
- loading of the workpieces on the insertion base,
- recalibration of the piece and then clamping,
- 90° rotation of the base and then locking,
- sawing cycle using a numerical vertical feeding device,
- evacuation of feederheads and chips on a chip conveyor,
- return of the base to the loading position and unclamping of the pieces.
|Rotation speed :||400 tr/min|
|Saw diameter :||1 100 mm|
|Thickness of the saw:||9 mm|
|Electrospindle power :||30 KW|
|Total cycle time for a cylinder head :||40 seconds|
- setting up of runs by fast tool change and parameters,
- adjustable sawing feed speed,
- adjustable saw rotation speed.
- high yield,
- integration of proven componenents to ensure high repeatability,
- wear rate of the saw blade lower than that of a bandsaw blade.
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.