Fives proposes two types of core glue spreading :
- semi-automatic or automatic gluing stations,
- robotic flexible cells.
- Manual or automatic loading/unloading of cores on the tools.
- Design of tools based on the customers' technical data.
- Clamping of cores.
- Self-cleaning of tools.
- Proven integration of gluing equipment in precise proportions.
- Analysis of the specific risks of the station.
|Technical data||Gluing station||Gluing cell|
|Gluing tolerance of cores :||+/- 0.2 mm||+/- 0.2 mm|
|Spray guns driven by :||pneumatic actuators||robots|
Fives' gluing solutions guarantee reliability, flexibility and high precision for fragile cores with complex shapes.
- Precise unloading
- Easy changing in production runs
- Integrity check of parts
- Cores handled very carefully
- Optimised cycles times
- High availability
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.