CFC Skillet conveyor
For loads handling, with variable heights and onboard workers
Technical data sheet
The CFC Skillet is a floor handling solution.
- Application with variable height for loads up to 12 t
- In-service production rate of 60 units per hour
Also ready for the newest technologies:
- Induction feeding
- Barcode reader
- Smart moving body with built-in power supply
A retention group maintains contact between all the plates to keep the onboard crew completely safe.
Elevators, pivoting tables or shift units are used to manage direction changes.
There is also an option to include automated operations.
The load can be placed at an ergonomic height for CFC Skillet onboard operators.
- Low cost maintenance
- Excellent safety of the onboard workers
- Ergonomics workstations
- Continuous or step by step working lines
- Energy efficient compared to carried loads
- Working area totally liberated
Floor and overhead handling solutions
The CFC Skillet conveyor has been installed on several sites around the world, especially on production lines in automotive, aerospace and industry.
Its robustness and performances ensure a fast integration by the operators and low use and maintenance costs.
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.