CFC Drop section
For heavy load vertical handling
Technical data sheet
The CFC Drop section vertically transfers heavy loads weighing 500 kg to 3 t.
Its mechanically welded HEA section build offers extremely high rigidity and thus a smaller footprint, plus it can execute vertical strokes of between 4 m and 25 m or more.
Its polyurethane tires and dual-belt lifting action offers superior performance (60 m/min) and noise levels reduced to under 60 dB.
Its sizing combined with lifting units offering safety factors of 8 or above provides guaranteed reliability and long system life.
The CFC Drop section is based on a standard equipment modular system to meet a limitless range of customer layouts:
- A range of platforms
- High-point or low-point drive unit
- Maintenance footbridge
- A long list of options, including platform locking, standby drive unit, pneumatic brakes, laser range finder and a variety of engine suppliers...
Drop section with overhead conveyor mobile track
Drop section with
Drop section with roller conveyor
Skillet drop section
- Highly rigidity
- Compact space
- High reliability and long life
- Standard equipment modular concept
- with lifting belt (for high performances)
- with handling hoist
Several sizes :
- Version 'light' mono-mast up to 500 kg
- Version for loads from 500 kg to 1 t
- Version for loads from 1 to 2 t
- Version heavy loads from 3 to 5 t
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.