CFC Decking station
For heavy loads
The CFC Decking station is an assembly station between a power unit (GMP or powertrain) and a vehicle (car, truck, heavy vehicle...).
With a preliminary, complete and precise preparation of the motor, the CFC Decking station allows to assemble easily all the parts together.
Technical data sheet
- Manual, semi-automatic or automatic assembly
- Step by step or continuous operation
- Simultaneous or consecutive front and rear axle assembly
- Two feed options in continuous mode: driving body or driven body
- Option to install automatic screwing unit
- Adapts to a wide range of differences between systems of reference for assembled components
- Rates: Automatic : from 30 to 60 vehicles/h
Manual: up to 15 vehicles/h
- The station adjusts to the load and to the ergonomics workshop constraints
Backed by many years of experience, we are experts in putting assembly processes into motion and specialized in building fully-automated assembly stations.
- Simultaneous operations save the most time
- Secure process
- Limited human intervention
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.