With Fives, reach your new expectations.
- Improvement of the manufactured product
- New constraints integration
- Existing production capacity optimization
- Spare parts diversity management
I have been able to answer to the new quality expectations required by my customerIndustrialization manager,
The changing expectations of your customers impose to integrate a larger diversity of parts. This implies more efficient processes in terms of repeatability, flexibility, cadences, availability and quality. To help you in those evolution steps of your process, Fives is engaged on improved performance based on systematic approach.
- Simultaneous engineering
- Take into account the new expectations
- Definition of a solution to be set up
- Modification study
- Realization and integration
- Documentation supply
- Support during the launch of the new product
Customers references examples
- Integration of a completion cell for a new cylinder head (Montupet)
- Evolution of a assembling line (Essieux, ACI)
- Modification of a valve fitting guide cell (JOHN DEERE)
- Performance commitment
- Engineering office of 42 persons
- A long experience in the evolution field
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here