A hotline to support you instantly whenever you need it
- A priority entry point for our customers
- At your disposal 24 hours a day, 7days a week
- The expertise of the manufacturer
- Quick on-site intervention if needed
Fives’ technical support reactivity and efficiency allows us to restart our installation quickly and meet our clients’ needsManager, Machinery & Transportation Sector,
Fives offers a helpline service available up to 24-7 in order to limit downtime of your equipment
A 4-step assistance
- Phone number dedicated to Service
- Client ID for priority treatment
- Routing to a specialized technician
- Request ticket record
- Collection of data
- Analysis built on the manufacturer expertise
- Research of a suitable solution
- Phone assistance to the team on-site
- Remote connection to your equipment (if available)
- Fast deployment (average time of 24h to be on site)
- A technical team dedicated to intervention
- Specific diagnostic tools
A team of experts and specifics resources to support you every day
- Mechanization /Handling
- A direct access to our specialists
- A follow-up of the failure history
- A guaranteed respond and intervention time
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here