Foundry parts production
Fives expertise in foundry processes
Fives develops dedicated solutions for a wide range of foundry applications:
- core assembly ou polystyrene model
- spread coating
- drying ovens
- core recalibration and shaving
- moulding assembly
- gantries or mould wash robots
- core breaker, shearing of molten streams, stalking
- extraction of cast pieces
- sand removal, shakeout
- pre-machining (milling, drilling, sawing, measurement, deflashing, deburring, etc.)
- pieces inspection (dimensional, magnetic particle, etc.)
- cast pieces cooling systems
Capacity of turnkey integration of foundry plants:
- loading of an insert on the machine to be moulded
- automation of press unloading
- automatic palletisation and packaging
- loading/unloading of machining and conveying machines
By drawing on standard products or other components, Fives provides the best solution to all problems related to production workshops. Fives has a team of experts who can assist you in carriying out your projects in co-developement or concurrent engineering.
Fives proposes solutions adapted to specific needs in the fields of gravity casting aluminium foundries and aluminium high-pressure foundries.
Thanks to its expertise in washing and drying systems, Fives has developed cooling solutions for cast pieces that are perfectly suited for foundries.
Deburring station pre-machining
Fives designs and integrates deburring solutions fitted with custom tools, adapted to the customer's parts.
Deburring station part-finishing
Fives machine tool approach to deburring your parts provides the reliability you need at the cycle times production requires.
Fives designs and produces systems to eliminates burrs after moulding, feed jets and casting conduits adapted to the specific requirements of its customers.
Fives proposes a compact cylinder head spring machine that works independently on the production line or is integrated into the workflow.
Fives assists its customers in the turnkey production of core preparation lines that include:
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.